The Doctrines taught in Calvary College of Theology are summarized below. These statements are based on sound Biblical teachings that come directly from the Word of God, and are represented by the conservative Wesleyan Armenian position.
1. The scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the divinely inspired Word of God; they contain all things necessary to man’s salvation and consistent Christian holy living.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons, the father, the son and the Holy Spirit. They are of one substance and power.
3. Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit and was born of the Virgin Mary. He died for our sins, arose from the dead and ascended into heaven where He is making intercession for us.
4. The Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father and the Son, and is the operating Agent in the redemption of mankind, the Overseer of the church and the abiding Comforter of the saints.
5. Justification, regeneration and adoption are simultaneous in the experience of seekers after God. These are obtained upon the condition of faith in the merits of the shed blood of Jesus. This experience is preceded by repentance and is accompanied by the witness of the Holy Spirit.
6. Entire sanctification as a second definite work of grace subsequent to regeneration is obtained by faith and is wrought instantaneously by the baptism of the Holy Spirit. It is preceded by complete consecration and results in heart purity.
7. There will be a resurrection both of the just and the unjust and a future judgment according to the deeds done in this life.
8. Christ will personally appear at His second coming.
9. The sacraments of Christian Baptism and the Lord’s Supper should be observed by the church until Jesus comes again.
10. The first day of the week should be observed as the Christian Sabbath.11. We can be divinely heard in answer to prayer.