1. To preserve the doctrines of the church, along with Bible standards of holy living, and to train God-called people to communicate these fundamental truths to others.
2. To encourage scholarship, learning and research with objective neutrality based on Christian ethics.
3. To provide enabling environment resources and facility for learning and research.
4. To keep the
Bible at the center of our curriculum. It will be the central textbook of
the school. Other related subjects designed to develop skills necessary
successful Christian service will be taught clearly and effectively.
5. To offer course that will particularly fill the needs of the community through involvement in religious economic and cultural activities.
6. To attain the highest standard in its endeavours.
7. To keep our vision
world-wide and to fulfill the great command of Jesus to “Occupy till I come”.